How does the programme work?
We help startups find brilliant hires in just 2 weeks 🗓 with no upfront fees.
Handpicked candidatesWe screen all applications and case study interview top performers. 1% of applicants gain a place on the programme.
Meet the cohortPitch your company and role(s) over Zoom, meeting all candidates in 15 minutes. We’ll then introduce you to top profiles the next working day.
Grow your teamFind your perfect junior generalist, marketing or sales hire, from Founders Associate to SDR
Which roles can we help you hire for?
Generalist Stream 🚀 See Candidates
- Find a hire who will get stuck into everything. From Founder Associate, to Operations, to Special Projects.
Sales Stream 📣 See Candidates
- Help grow your startup. Find a top SDR, Account Exec, or Commercial Associate.
Marketing Stream 🎉 See Candidates
- Market your brand to target audiences. Find a brilliant Generalist Marketer, Content Creator, Growth Analyst and more.
SEE UPCOMING COHORT DATES or register your interest to get more info 👇
We handpick the top 1% most impressive candidates.
- From the thousands of applications we receive, we case study interview the top 4-5%.
- We select for proactivity, hustle, and experience to find top candidates suited to the startup world.
- We track performance on the job to continuously improve candidate selection.
Our startup spotlights move you beyond the standard job post.
- Pitch to our candidates and showcase your company, role, and culture all in one go.
- Skip the job boards and reach pre-qualified, quality candidates in 15 minutes.
- See candidate job profiles so you only interview the candidates that are the best fit for your startup.
We’re here to make sure you and the candidates find the best possible match
- Receive spotlight, interview, and selection best practice to find your ideal candidate.
- We’ll only invoice once your candidate has passed probation so you can be confident your hire is going to excel.
- We’ll help your hire thrive in their new role, with ongoing training, mentorship, and a support network available to them throughout their career.